Blink Home Monitoring – Connecting Your IP Camera From Computer
One of the trendiest applications when it comes to monitoring IP cameras is the Blink Home Monitoring software. It allows you to remotely view and manage your camera even when you are away at home or office.
With its simple setup, you will be able to start connecting your camera and have complete control over it. This application has many useful features, including the PTZ control, receiving a status update when it detects motion, and allows you to engage and use the two-way talk from its speaker and mic.
Many people appreciate the Blink Home Monitoring software. It is highly rated because of its useful and responsive function.
Downloading this app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store is easy and straightforward. However, if you are a PC user, you might be wondering if there’s a Blink Home Monitor app for computer.
When you try to find an app online, you won’t find anything. That’s because it is exclusive for portable devices like a smartphone or tablets.
But don’t lose hope, there is a way that you can use to download and install the Blink Home Monitor app from your computer or laptop.
The guide can be found on the next topic but before you do that, ensure that you have the following:
- Your computer or laptop must be using a modern processor such as dual-core or better.
- An emulator requires a lot of memory; that’s why you need to have more than 4GB of RAM.
- Set the virtualization technology to enable from your BIOS menu.
- It requires a computer that has a .Net framework installed.
- You also need to consider installing the latest driver of your GPU.
Once you have the following, you can start downloading the emulator and run the Blink Home monitoring app.
Download And Install BlueStacks To Run The Blink Home Monitoring Software
As you might already know, the only way to run or use the Blink Home Monitoring app is to use an emulator. However, you might ask which one because there’s a ton of emulator out there.
The answer is, the BlueStacks. This emulator is fast and completely compatible with the Blink Home Monitoring app.
To get this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Connect to a stable internet connection.
- Open the BlueStacks website from your browser.
- Click the download button to start saving the installer on your computer.
- Open the installer and then follow what it says on the instruction to install it.
- Check the BlueStacks from your desktop once you completed the installation.
- Start logging in your account to the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Blink Home Monitoring Software by using the search function.
- Find and install it and wait for it to finish the installation.
- Open the Blink Home Monitoring software from your desktop.
And that’s how you can run it from your computer.
With the simple steps above, even without the official release for Windows or Mac, you will be able to monitor your home or office from your computer using an emulator program.