How to Convert Multiple Images of Different Formats with reaConverter
There could be multiple instances when you would need to convert your existing image file into a different format. File conversion software helps people convert their image data between different formats effectively, like from .jpg to. svg. reaConverter is one of the most popular and free file converter software.
In this article, we are going to talk about the features and benefits of using this software.
What Is reaConverter?
It is one of the best converters that can handle almost every conceivable format. It also offers a command-line utility that enables people to process images instantly. The software has highly efficient inbuilt features, such as image editing and batch processing. With it, you can convert a file of any format into a huge range of image file types in a single process.
What Are the Features of using reaConverter?
You can perform the following functions through this software such as:
- Add images or Loading files you wish to edit
- Single or batch mode processing
- Choose from a wide range of editing actions
- Select output folder and format along with tune saving options
- Download the modified image on your device
- Supports 545 input image formats and 56 output formats.
- Organize and edit multiple images using several options such as resize, mirror, rotate, crop, apply watermarks and filters, preview pictures, and a lot more.
- Convert images between 100’s of image formats, including, archaic, RAW, and rare file types.
- The “Watch Folders” feature enables the user to adjust the contrast, color balance, brightness, parameters, gamma, hue, color depth, and alter images of over 400 supported formats.
Specifications of reaConverter
ReaConverter Standard is considered among the best tools for image conversion. Here are the general and technical specifications of using reaConvertor software.
- Download file size: 246.9 MB
- Availability of program’s installer in the following filenames: reaconverter7.exe, and reaconverter.exe, etc.
- Supported Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Developer: ReaSoft Development
- License: Shareware $49.99
- Latest version: 7.628 (Free Version that belongs to Photo and Graphics Tools.)
- Earlier released versions: 7.5, 7.2 and 7.0
What Type of Files Can You Convert Using Reaconversion Software?
Using reaConvertor image conversion software, you can perform numerous conversions including:
- Regular images like JPG, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- Advanced FPX, PSD, and MIX images
Users can convert the raw images in CR2, ARW, and NEF, formats to other formats. It is also possible to read/write Microsoft Office formats (DOC, RTF, DOCX, VSD), Adobe vector formats (EPS, PDF, PS), complicated CAD formats (DWG, DGN, DXF, DWF, PLT), Microsoft windows metafiles (EMF, WMF), Gerber formats (GBR, GBS, GBL, DRL), etc.
Furthermore, reaConvertor software also enables the user to edit vector files such as (SVG, WPG, PCL), IS (SHP, KML, E00), rare file formats (ACORN, BGA, AIP), and 3D formats (3DS, STL, FBX, GBL), etc.
What are the different editions of reaConvertor software?
- Lite edition: This is free software that enables users to perform a batch conversion between common image formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, JPG, etc.
- Standard Edition: This is a versatile option that enables users to modify, read, and write many image formats. It is available at $49.99. The software offer support for approximately 645 formats.
- Pro edition: It provides full command line access to users to all of its features.
File converter software enables you to convert your existing file format into the format that you wish to use. Use the powerful reaConverter to perform batch image conversion between huge a vast variety of formats simultaneously and easily.