Avail the Help from Eric Minoli to Transform Any Company into Digital
Serial innovator Eric Minoli blends the initiative and willingness to take risks of a digital media capitalist with the thorough preparation and strategic thinking of a process technologist.
He has continuously pushed the envelope of what is conceivable in the education sectors and media over the past thirty years. Through his efforts in private, non-profit, and governmental organizations, he has received numerous accolades and recognition on a global scale. Eric Minoli supports you in the digital transformation of your company.
His employment and academic experiences in Canada, the USA, France, India, and Brazil have helped him develop a strong, multicultural, and practical global perspective. He did his graduation in France from the Université de Provence, as well as his mini-MBA degree and a digital transformation certification from McGill University and also the University of California, Berkeley.
Eric Minoli has held positions on a number of committees and boards, including those for the International Television Archives, iKast.io, Les Médias Francophones Publiques, and Université de l’Ontario Français.
Personal interests of Eric’s include fine dining, cutting-edge technology, and global geopolitics. Both his spouse and he like traveling, and they are at present taking classes to become maîtres-fromagers, which is the sommelier in the cheese industry. He is regarded as being simple to talk to, a skilled negotiator, tenacious, and an efficient hunter.
Anyone interested to transform his business into digital may https://www.additiverse.com/eric-minoli-consultant-en-transformation-numerique-vous-accompagne-dans-vos-projets-626/n to get more details and also contact with him.
A few examples of the past projects that were done by Eric Minoli in both the education and media sectors are as follows:
- After the vote in parliament to expand the organization’s scope and assume leadership of a new online course platform for all students enrolled in the provincial educational system, the company’s operations were realigned.
- Create the vision for the University of Ontario’s new digital strategy (21st-century university, and newly created by the respective government of the country for promoting innovation and global excellence).
- IBC Innovation Award winner developed a “First in World” concept for combining broadcast TV production with gaming engine software to give customers an immersive experience.
- Create a ground-breaking prototype to use Blockchain technology to manage content copyrights.
- Supervised the transfer of a Brazilian TV channel to the United States following the Canal + Group’s acquisition of it.
- By drastically changing workflow and productivity, decentralizing post-production and overturning conventional broadcast procedures
- Create a new plan of action (production, post-production, distribution, and asset management) for a major Canadian cable operator’s proprietary TV channels.
- Standardization and improvement of localization and content development procedures for a network of European subsidiaries of a broadcaster.
Strategic Advisor of Deolite has commented on him that he has extensive expertise, particularly in the electronic media sector. He is a very impactful consultant who can carry out mandates with rigor and creativity within the set deadlines.
According to VP EMEA Content Servicing, Eric Minoli has got a vision of the “big picture” as well as the future of any industry. One will truly enjoy working with him to improve the workflow of his company.